College Savings Made Easy
Great news! The Path2College 529 Plan is available as an employee benefit. You’re probably familiar with 401(k) or 403(b) plans for retirement. A Path2College account is similar, but it’s used to save for higher education. With low fees, and tax advantages for Georgia residents, Path2College makes saving affordable. (*Limitations apply.) Because contributions can be made directly from payroll with direct deposit, it’s simple, too.
It only takes about 15 minutes to enroll. So let's get rolling!
For so many families, the Path2College 529 Plan is a smart choice. Here are just a few reasons why:
- State tax benefits
- 100% tax-free growth
- Financial aid friendly
- Use at approved schools anywhere in the US or abroad
Plus we are here to help every step of the way.
Would you like a Path2College 529 enrollment kit mailed to you? Do you have other questions about the Plan? Select the button to the right or contact Path2College at 1-877-424-4377.
Set up your Path2College account
- Open a new account
- Add payroll contributions to an existing Path2College account
[ Skip to Step 2 ]
- Rollover an existing 529 account from elsewhere
DOWNLOAD ROLLOVER FORM
Tip: If payroll will be your method of initial funding, select a minimum of $25 as your initial contribution and “Fund by Check.” Your first payroll direct deposit will be your initial contribution.
Download and submit the appropriate Path2College Payroll Form
- New and current account owners must complete ands return the form to Path2College
- You may also set up automatic contributions from a bank account
Tip: The Path2College Payroll Form must be processed by Path2College before the first payroll contribution (may take up to 10 business days once received by the Plan).
Before you proceed to the next step make sure you have opened a Path2College account (or have an existing account). Complete and mail the Path2College payroll form.
Identify Employer Payroll Method:
Use the following direct deposit instructions:
- Code the account as “checking”
- Routing number for State Street Bank: 011000028
- Account number: Path2College ID 99055634 + 9-digit employee SSN or TIN
- Enter contribution amount per pay period (for each beneficiary and investment option)
CENTRALIZED PAYROLL PROCESS
Submit a copy of your Path2College Payroll Direct Deposit Form to your employer’s payroll department and mail the original Payroll Direct Deposit Form to Path2College at the plans address.
Need Employer Instructions? Other Questions?
Confirm that your Path2College payroll direct deposit form has been processed -
Call 1-877-424-4377 (M - F 8:00A - 8:00P ET).