College Savings Made Easy
Great news! The Path2College 529 Plan is available as an employee benefit. You’re probably familiar with 401(k) or 403(b) plans for retirement. A Path2College account is similar, but it’s used to save for higher education. With low fees, and tax advantages for Georgia residents, Path2College makes saving affordable. (*Limitations apply.) Because contributions can be made directly from payroll with direct deposit, it’s simple, too.
It only takes about 15 minutes to enroll. So let's get rolling!
For so many families, the Path2College 529 Plan is a smart choice. Here are just a few reasons why:
- State tax benefits
- 100% tax-free growth
- Financial aid friendly
- Use at approved schools anywhere in the US or abroad
Plus we are here to help every step of the way.
Would you like to download Path2College enrollment materials? Do you have other questions about the Plan? Select the button to the right or contact Path2College at 1-877-424-4377.
Set up your Path2College account
- Open a new account
- Add direct deposit to an existing Path2College account
[ Skip to Step 2 ]
- Rollover an existing 529 account from elsewhere
DOWNLOAD ROLLOVER FORM
Tip: Be sure to select "Payroll Direct Deposit" as the method of funding your account in the "Initial Contribution" section of the New Account Application.
- If you wish to fund your account by payroll direct deposit, you can do so by enrolling online. Download our Payroll Direct Deposit Guide for everything you need to know about establishing payroll direct deposit with simple directions and tips for enrolling online or by mail.
- You may also set up recurring contributions from a bank account
Tip: The Path2College Payroll Form must be processed by Path2College before the first payroll contribution (may take up to 10 business days once received by the Plan).
Before you proceed to the next step make sure you have opened a Path2College account (or have an existing account). Complete and mail the Path2College payroll form.
Identify Employer Payroll Method:
Need Employer Instructions? Other Questions?
Confirm that your Path2College payroll direct deposit form has been processed -
Call 1-877-424-4377 (M - F 8:00A - 8:00P ET).