Open an Account Today
Open an account today and start turning your dreams into action.
The Path2College 529 Plan offers you three easy ways to get started. Read the Disclosure Booklet carefully, then select how you'd like to enroll:
- Enroll Online!
You can submit your initial contribution electronically from your bank account or by sending a check.
- Download Enrollment Materials
Everything you need to open an account is right here.
- Request Enrollment Kit
Have enrollment materials mailed to you. Please allow five to seven days for delivery.
Gather this information first to help you complete the enrollment form faster:
- A blank check and/or deposit slip (for bank account and ABA routing number), if you are going to fund your initial contribution through an electronic bank draft (ACH) or establish an automatic contribution plan (see sample)
- Your bank branch telephone number (for electronic funds transfer)
- Your Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number
- Name of the individual for whom you are opening the account (beneficiary) and that individual's Social Security Number or taxpayer identification number