The gift of a Path2College 529 college savings plan shows your child you want them to have a gift that lasts beyond this season and with the Georgia state income tax deduction, it is a gift for you too!
There are a lot of reasons for you to feel great about a Path2College 529 Plan:
- 100% tax-free growth1
- Pays for tuition, room and board, books, computers and more
- Funds can be used at eligible institutions throughout the U.S. and abroad
- Now double the state tax benefit
The Path2College 529 Plan is the ONLY 529 plan that gives you state tax benefits:
As a Georgia taxpayer, you can deduct up to $8,000 a year per beneficiary from your state taxable income—that’s double the benefit from previous years! And friends and family who contribute can receive the same benefit. Limitations apply.2
Plus it’s easy for friends and family to contribute to your child’s education:
The perfect solution for friends and family giving. Friends and family will ask you what your child wants as a present. Now you can give them an answer that will make them feel good about their gift, because we've made it easy for them to contribute to your child's Path2College 529 Plan.
Ugift is our new and improved service that makes it easy for friends and family to contribute:
- Invite friends and family using email or social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Receive a unique gift code dedicated to your account
- Printable certificates for any occasion
- Anyone can contribute electronically or by mail